BoringDAO oPortal V2.1 is LIVE
Have you been enjoying our oPortal V2.0 so far? Since the release of the V2.0 version, we have been in deep conversations with our community users to continuously improve their cross-chain experience. The updated content of this V2.1 version includes extra bonus for liquidity providers and a new UI design for adding/removing liquidity. Here are the details:
1. Extra Bonus for Liquidity Providers
Who wouldn’t want some extra bonus? In the new 2.1 upgrade, we provide extra bonus to incentivise users to help maintain sufficient liquidity for all chains. TL;DR: provide liquidity to earn.
For chains with less than 100,000 USDT/USDC in liquidity, we will offer a 0.5% extra bonus; for chains with less than 500,000 USDT/USDC in liquidity, we will offer a 0.15% extra bonus. Let’s take three specific cases to help you understand how it works:
Say final liquidity = initial liquidity + your provided liquidity
I. If initial liquidity of a chain is < 100,000 USDT/USDC:
- When final liquidity is still < 100,000, extra bonus = 0.5% * your provided liquidity
- When final liquidity is ≥ 100,000 and ＜500,000, extra bonus = 0.5% * (100,000 — initial liquidity) + 0.15% * (final liquidity — 100,000)
- When final liquidity is ≥ 500,000, extra bonus = 0.5% * (100,000 — initial liquidity) + 0.15% * (500,000–100,000)
II. If initial liquidity of a chain is ≥ 100,000 and ＜500,000 USDT/USDC:
- When final liquidity is still ≥ 100,000 and ＜500,000, extra bonus = 0.15% * (final liquidity — initial liquidity)
- When final liquidity is still ≥ 500,000, extra bonus = 0.15% * (500,000 — initial liquidity)
III. If initial liquidity of a chain is ≥ 500,000 USDT/USDC, then no extra bonus.
To make it simple for you, we will do all the math! In the new version, the “Add Liquidity” page will display a bonus calculator which lists out the estimated bonus reward for every chain upon current liquidity condition. So after you choose the specific asset you want to add, liquidity and estimated bonus will be shown for each chain individually on the bottom of the page. How easy is that? Simply choose the chain with the most bonus and you are good to go!
Don’t like to read before clicking? No worries, we will notify you of the relatively high cost when you try to withdraw to a chain with low liquidity. When removing liquidity, a transaction fee will be charged based on the liquidity condition of the destination chain:
- high liquidity — 0.05%
- medium liquidity — 0.3%
- low liquidity — 1%
Big shout to everyone in the community who has helped us make the oPortal better! Always speak out and we value all your inputs! LFG